Terms and Conditions
Welcome to kabxi!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of kabxi’s Website, located at kabxi.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use kabxi if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, kabxi and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on kabxi. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from kabxi for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from kabxi
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from kabxi
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from kabxi
- Redistribute content from kabxi
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. kabxi does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of kabxi,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, kabxi shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
kabxi reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant kabxi a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of kabxi; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to kabxi. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of kabxi’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
General terms and conditions of vehicle lease agreement:
- Eligibility Age: 24 years onward.
- Documents: Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID card, Passport.
- At the time of delivery/Pick-up Customer has to provide one of the above original documents as security, If the User does not present one of the above documents in original at the time of obtaining delivery of the Vehicle, the company shall be entitled to refuse the delivery/pick-up of the Vehicle and cancel the booking.
- Driving license for “Light Motor Vehicles” and must be at least 1 year old, At the time of Booking.
- Period: The said period shall be calculated from the time of pick-up till drop-off.
- Fuel: Cost of fuel to be entirely borne by lessee/renter, the vehicle should be returned with fuel at the same level as at the start of the booking. If the Vehicle is returned with lesser fuel than the fuel level at the start of the trip then a Refueling penalty will be.
- Driving Areas: All Kabxi Rental is limited to travel only in Nagaland and Assam.
- Inter-state: When traveling out of the City Limit, it is always important to step at the RTO check post to pay the government applicable tax. Cost/penalties about such tax, toll, or any other govt. levied tax will be borne by the User directly.
- Usage of Vehicle:
- Kabxi Strictly prohibits drinking & driving or carrying any amount of liquor in its cars. Kabxi will not be responsible for any kind of claims by the govt authorities in the search at the interstate border or any location for that matter. All the legal charges, Fines, Charges, Courts Fines will be charged to the Customer.
- kabxi prohibits transporting goods using kabxi rental cars.
- kabxi prohibits driver training activity using kabxi rental cars.
- Over Speeding Charges: Customers are allowed to drive the Vehicle up to a maximum speed of 80 km/hr. beyond which the Vehicle will be considered as over-speeding. A penalty of Rs. 200 shall be charged in every instance.
- Cancellation: We at Kabxi do not charge a cancellation fee on booking.
- Vehicle Damage: Damage charges to be paid by the Lessee. In case of an insurance claim & Parts which are not covered under the insurance will be recovered from the User. The assessment of damage made by the Company will be final. The insurance claim is subject to Company’s discretion.
- Traffic Rule Violation: The cost for any traffic rule violation during the Period will be borne by the User directly. The User shall follow all the rules and regulations under applicable laws while driving the Vehicle and otherwise including applicable speed limits.
- Cleanliness: as a general rule Kabxi does not allow the Vehicle to be used to carry pets, firewood, goods, or any other object which can annihilate the upholstery/any of the vehicles. In such an event, the User will be charged the actual cost towards repairing/cleaning of interior/exterior of the vehicle.
- Replacement Car: Replacement Vehicle shall be provided within city limits only (Subject to availability of similar segment in the city) in all such cases wherein a Vehicle develops mechanical error and restrain the User from its use.
- Refund Policy: Kabxi India will process your refund within 1-7 working days as per our cancellation and refund policy.
- Information: Kabxi shall be entitled to disclose the particulars of the lessee in possession of Kabxi to all companies controlled by semtrack and Kabxi or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as required by the law/ or by directive/ or a request from any government body or to any third party deemed fit and proper by Kabxi, in its absolute discretion.
- Kabxi shall be entitled to terminate any booking at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to the Customer.
- Kabxi encourages all its customers to take full responsibility for their luggage/belongings. In case of any loss, during the journey, KABXI shall endeavor to locate the lost luggage/belongings on a “best-effort” basis but KABXI shall not be held responsible for such loss or damage
- Vehicles registered with Kabxi may be continuously tracked by Kabxi using GPS for security reasons or for reasons deemed fit and proper by Kabxi.
- Unauthorized activity in the car:Customers are not allowed to carry arms, ammunition, and banned drugs. In addition, the use of the car for commercial activity such as product sales and promotion, and carrying goods is strictly prohibited. Kabxi and the lessor shall not be liable for misuse of vehicles for illegal activity.
- Running vehicle in damaged conditions:Customers are not advised to drive the car if it gets damaged in an accident. Customers are advised to inform KABXI immediately. In such a case, customers will be charged for the cost of spare parts on actuals.
- Car spare parts changed and tyres:Customers should not change or remove any car spare parts or tyres. Customers will be charged a penalty over and above the cost of spare parts.
- Tyre misuse:In case of any tyre damages resulting from driving in bad terrain and continued driving in case of tyre puncture, customers will be charged for the cost of tyre on actuals.
- Diversion:Customers are not allowed to drive the car into unauthorized areas. Customers are advised to inform KABXI in case they change the course of their trip. All Kabxi cars are geo-fenced and customers have to pay a penalty if the car trespasses into banned or geo-fenced areas.
- Late Return: Late return would be charged based on the amount of time for which the user is late. The late penalty will be 2 times higher than the normal booking fee.
- Pricing plan change: The pricing plan (free km per hour) cannot be changed post-booking creation. Pricing will be charged on an hourly basis.
- Kilometers limits: Kabxi will charge the customer after exciding the limited km depending on the car model.
- Minimum Duration: The minimum booking duration for which the prices will be charged is 4 hours.